Phone: (03) 5411-2922
Fax: (03) 5472-3985
Servicing Australia's Food Industry
Consulting & Contract Services
Packaging specifications are accurate and detailed descriptions, containing information about all the necessary attributes, properties and special features, ready-made package or accessory, to facilitate clear communications between the manufacturer (supplier) and the user (buyer).
Good specification spell out to your supplier not only what you want to buy, but also the consolidated format of the goods, labels and markings, how it is presented and transport, and when supply is expected.
The information contained in the packaging/supply specification, enables the supplier to quote, manufacture and deliver the goods exactly according to the requirements of the buyer.
We specialise in developing specification that allow and encourage continuous improvement over the full term of supply.
· Sourcing & Procurement
· Cost optimization
· Supplier Qualifying
· Raw materials, Ingredients, packaging, operational supplies, MRO, capital equipment.
· Preparing and/or managing contract purchases
· Best Practise attainment
· Supply Chain / Logistics
· Inventory management & Forecasting
· Transport & storage
· Damage & Spoilage reduction
· Bar coding
· Customer Order Attainment
· Systems design
· Performance validation
· Packaging and Processing Plant & Equipment
· Equipment and Materials Selection
· Project management & Commissioning
· New Product Development – packaging
· New packaging concepts
· Options - Environmentally better, promotional, reuse?
· Ingredients Technical Specifications
· Raw materials
· Ingredients and processing aids
· Packing equipment solution